Are you looking for high quality tile flooring in Fort Myers at prices you can afford? Floors and More offers a great selection of tile flooring for you to choose from. Tile flooring is a wonderful choice of floor covering which can add beauty and value to your home. Whether you are in the process of building your home or if you are looking to remodel a few rooms, adding tile flooring is very beneficial. Floors and More offers a wide variety of tile flooring options for every room in your home. We pride ourselves with offering high quality tile flooring with service that is second to none. Our staff has extensive knowledge in the flooring industry and is happy to help you find the perfect flooring for your lifestyle.
What are the benefits of ceramic tile flooring?
Ceramic tile flooring is a flooring choice that is extremely durable, and long lasting. Ceramic tile floors are often stain and wear resistant, making them very easy to clean and maintain. We offer ceramic tile in an array of colors, shapes, sizes, and designs and they can be installed in almost any situation to help best suit your needs.
There are a variety of options to choose from, which are used in residential and commercial structures. Some of these options include:
- Ceramic Tile – Ceramic tile is a very popular choice of tile that is used throughout the home. It is used in kitchens, bathrooms or just about any room in your home. It comes in many shapes, sizes and textures. It is durable and easy to maintain.
- Porcelain Tile – Porcelain is very similar to ceramic with the difference being the temperature of which the tile is fired at. Porcelain tiles are fired at higher temperatures which makes them denser and more resistant to moisture. Porcelain tiles are more stain resistant and are seen used in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Marble Tile – Marble is a natural stone which is one of the most elegant flooring options available. Since marble is a natural stone, it does require regular maintenance to protect it from spills and stains.
What type of flooring should I use in my bathroom?
When selecting a flooring for your bathroom picking a flooring that is waterproof is a wise choice. Tile flooring has a low water absorption rate, making it a great flooring option for your bathroom. While there are a variety of options to choose from, porcelain tile offers the best in all options for bathroom flooring. Porcelain tile is not only waterproof, it looks great and is also cost effective.
Benefits of Tile Flooring
- Easy Maintenance – Very low maintenance and usually only needs warm water for cleaning.
- Versatile – It can be trimmed and patterned in many ways to create a unique look.
- Lots of Options – Comes in many types of styles with a variety of colors, finishes and textures.
- Durability – When properly cared for, it is an investment that will continue to look fantastic for many years.