When you are looking for flooring that is both durable and cost efficient, laminate flooring is the choice for you. Laminate flooring offers the look of stone or real wood at an affordable price. Whether you are in the process of building your home or if you are looking to remodel a few rooms, adding laminate flooring is very beneficial. Floors and More offers a wide variety of laminate flooring options for every room in your home. We pride ourselves with offering high quality flooring with service that is second to none. Our staff has extensive knowledge in the flooring industry and is happy to help you find the perfect flooring for your lifestyle.
Laminate flooring is also known as a “floating floor” as there is no need to secure it to the floor in any way. This type of flooring is available in square tiles or in planks which can be installed over different floor types such as concrete, plywood or vinyl. Although they may look like ceramic, wood or stone, it is not as hard of a surface as those flooring options. Laminate floors are actually a softer more comfortable surface. They do not need to be refinished or re-stained. This flooring option can be used in just about any room in your home. It is a popular choice that is used in kitchens and bathrooms, although it is also used in living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms. Laminate flooring is also a of choice used in many stores, hospitals, schools and hotels.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring
- Durable – Laminate floors are exceptionally durable and can withstand high traffic and high impact.
- Low Maintenance – Laminate floors are resistant to wear and stains. It is easy to clean and easy to maintain.
- Versatile – Laminate floors are made in a variety of finishes and variations and can be installed in any room.
- Environmentally Friendly – Laminate floors can be made with recycled materials which makes it an environmentally friendly option.
- Affordable – Laminate floors give you the real look of wood at a fraction of the cost.