When you are looking for wood flooring for your home, Floors and More is the place to call. Whether you are in the process of building your home or looking to remodel a room, the experts at Floors and More can take care of all your flooring needs. Our staff has extensive knowledge in the flooring industry and can help you choose the right flooring to fit your lifestyle and your budget. Floors and More is conveniently located on 41 in Bonita Springs. We offer a large selection of top quality wood flooring with service that is second to none.
Wood flooring is a great investment for any home or business. It is very versatile and can go with any style of decor. Hardwood floors come in a variety of designs, wood types and finishes. Two of the basic wood flooring types are:
Solid Wood Flooring – This is the popular type of wood flooring. Solid wood flooring comes in different types such as strip flooring, plank flooring and parquet flooring. Each type of solid flooring has its own uniqueness.
Engineered Wood Flooring – This type of flooring is made from real wood veneers. This option is less expensive, very durable and is low maintenance.
Benefits of Wood Flooring
- Strength and Durability – High quality wood flooring is strong and durable and can last for many years with proper care. Hardwood flooring is made to withstand heavy traffic and busy rooms.
- Low Maintenance – Hardwood flooring is very easy to clean and requires low maintenance.
- Adds Warmth and Beauty – Hardwood flooring is a flooring choice that never goes out of style. It is pleasant to walk on and adds warmth and beauty to rooms.
- Investment and Value – Hardwood floors is a great investment for any home. Its strength and value can be an asset in the resale of your home.
- Variety – Hardwood flooring comes in a variety of colors, widths and grains.